"CAT" Februllage Limited Edition Art Print
"Fashion that says MEOW!" Who doesn't love cat artwork? I had to make this piece the second I saw the tabby cat and this woman on the cover. I edited the words to match the cat theme too! Someone's been doing too much cat nip!
This art print is made with a cat food advertisement from the 60's and a small magazine clipping.
⭐ SPECIFICATIONS ⭐
- 8.5x11 inch art print with an 8x10 print area
- Frame: 8x10” frame opening, vintage recommended for the best look!
- Professionally printed with archival quality ink on thick cardstock paper
- Sent via oversized letter mail, no tracking
- Print is protected with a plastic seal
- Reinforced with chipboard
- You'll also receive a mini Flanzella postcard print!
Printed Professionally on card stock
Every art print is printed at a local print house where each one is carefully checked for any imperfections and packaged to perfection.
Shipping TimelineShipping Policy
Please allow delays due to the pandemic. These are out of my control but will do my best to get it to you as swiftly as possible.
Dispatch takes 0-5 days, shipping can vary from 2-10 days depending on proximity.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancelations prior to dispatch.
I do not accept exchanges or returns. Please message me if you have any problems with your order(s).