Egyptian Cotton Art Print
Do you believe in aliens? I have always been fascinated by conspiracy theories about aliens and their connection to the pyramids. So I created this piece to capture that!
Collage made from magazines from the 1970’s t0 1990’s. The red ground is actually a wall of the Grand Canyon!
⭐ SPECIFICATIONS ⭐
- 12x18” inch art print with an 11x15” inch print area
- Frame recommendation: IKEA SILVERHÖJDEN Frame, gold, 16x20"
- Professionally printed with archival quality ink onto thick card stock paper
- Shipped flat in a recycled bubble mailer
- Print is protected with a plastic seal
- Reinforced with chipboard
- You'll also receive a mini Flanzella postcard print!
Printed Professionally on card stock
Every art print is printed at a local print house where each one is carefully checked for any imperfections and packaged to perfection.
Shipping TimelineShipping Policy
Please allow delays due to the pandemic. These are out of my control but will do my best to get it to you as swiftly as possible.
Dispatch takes 0-5 days, shipping can vary from 2-10 days depending on proximity.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancelations prior to dispatch.
I do not accept exchanges or returns. Please message me if you have any problems with your order(s).