IMPACT Art Print
This monochrome, boxy, illustrated piece is about food, famine, and war. It features illustrations of a bomb going off and a little girl with a bowl in her hand.
This piece is made of magazines from the 1950’s to 1970’s.
⭐ SPECIFICATIONS ⭐
- 8.5x11 inch art print with an 8x10 print area
- Frame: 8x10” frame opening, vintage recommended for the best look!
- 12x18” inch art print with an 11x15” inch print area
- Frame recommendation: IKEA SILVERHÖJDEN Frame, gold, 16x20"
- Professionally printed with archival quality ink onto thick cardstock paper
- Sent via oversized letter mail, no tracking
- Print is protected with a plastic seal
- Reinforced with chipboard
- You'll also receive a mini Flanzella postcard print!
Printed Professionally on card stock
Every art print is printed at a local print house where each one is carefully checked for any imperfections and packaged to perfection.
Shipping TimelineShipping Policy
Please allow delays due to the pandemic. These are out of my control but will do my best to get it to you as swiftly as possible.
Dispatch takes 0-5 days, shipping can vary from 2-10 days depending on proximity.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancelations prior to dispatch.
I do not accept exchanges or returns. Please message me if you have any problems with your order(s).