"SISTERS" Februllage Limited Edition Art Print
Sisters, sisters... I had these women from an ad for a long time and however hard I tried t make them work in a piece, I never could! Finally the prompt for "sisters" happened for Februllage and I instantly thought of these two. Happy they are finally an art piece after 2 years of holding onto them.
The fleur de lis is from a National Geographic and the women were from a 50's advertisement. The rest was added digitally.
⭐ SPECIFICATIONS ⭐
- 8.5x11 inch art print with an 8x10 print area
- Frame: 8x10” frame opening, vintage recommended for the best look!
- Professionally printed with archival quality ink onto thick cardstock paper
- Sent via oversized letter mail, no tracking
- Print is protected with a plastic seal
- Reinforced with chipboard
- You'll also receive a mini Flanzella postcard print!
Printed Professionally on card stock
Every art print is printed at a local print house where each one is carefully checked for any imperfections and packaged to perfection.
Shipping TimelineShipping Policy
Please allow delays due to the pandemic. These are out of my control but will do my best to get it to you as swiftly as possible.
Dispatch takes 0-5 days, shipping can vary from 2-10 days depending on proximity.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancelations prior to dispatch.
I do not accept exchanges or returns. Please message me if you have any problems with your order(s).